How to take new Sailmate in use
1. Download Nautics Sailmate from your app store.
2. Open the application and create a Sailmate account. Get instant access to Sailmate Free features. Get familiar with Sailmate.
3. Get full functionality of the application and purchase Sailmate Premium, which costs only €19.99/year.
4. You can also get the Scout Routes -content pack for €19,99/year. Check out the package in more detail here .
5. You can get the packages either from the app's menu or here with a payment card.
"I've used Sailmate for years as a second display, next to my boat's plotter. I'm of that age that it is important for me to see the location on the official nautical charts as well, not just on the plotter. That's why I've installed a small tablet with Sailmate on the dashboard, and it is always on as a second display.
Sailmate is developed by Nautics Oy, a Finnish start-up company. The information in the blue marina maps has been collected by Suomen Vierassatamat Oy. The harbour information as shown in the Scout Routes -package has been collected by Turun Partio-Sissit.
We all do this for the love of boating!
Customer Service / Contact Us
We help our customers by e-mail. If you need help, please write a message to email@example.com or fill out this form, and we will respond as soon as possible. You help us to give a more useful answer, if you write as specifically as possible. Please also tell which product and what device you are using. If you do not see a response, please check your junk mail folder. We do our best to serve in Finnish, Swedish and English.